Our dedication to providing the highest level of support for our tenants means that we do offer a 24 hour service for maintenance matters and are happy to help our tenants whenever they call upon us. Below you will find a list of useful contact numbers and websites.
Monday-Friday 9am-5.30pm – please telephone 0207 224 4228 to speak to a member of staff
Emergency Maintenance Hotline
Out of hours (5.30pm – 9am and at weekends) for Emergency Maintenance only, please call the office on 0207 224 4228 and you will be given instructions on who to contact.
USEFUL CONTACT DETAILS
Here are some useful contacts to help you register for council tax, to contact utility companies and to organise your communications and entertainment.
- For London Post Code W1 – City of Westminster: 020 7641 6000 email@example.com
- For London Post Codes W2, W8 & SW7 – Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea:
020 7361 3005 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For London Post Codes N6 & N22 – Haringey: 020 8489 1000 email@example.com
- For London Post Codes NW2, NW3 & NW6 – Camden: 020 7974 6470 firstname.lastname@example.org
- For London Post Code N2 – Barnet: 020 8359 2608 email@example.com
- For London Post Code N14 – Enfield: 020 8379 1000 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brighton & Hove City Council: 01273 290000 email@example.com
- Leicester City Council: 0116 2993900 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thames Water (London): 0844 496 8546
- Southern Water (Brighton & Hove): 0845 272 0845
- Severn Trent Water (Leicester): 08457 500 500
- To check who currently supplies your electricity:
- London 0845 601 5467
- Brighton & Hove 0870 905 0806
- Leicester 0845 603 0618
- To check who currently supplies your gas : All areas 0870 608 1524
TV & PHONE :
Many of these companies have apps which you can download from the iPhone and Android markets, to keep you up to date whilst on the move.